TOEIC考試專家
收藏本站
 
      
  • 多益單字,多益閱讀,多益聽力,多益文法,多益考古題,多益英文,多益網,雅思網,多益學習,多益題庫,多益課程,多益名師,雅思名師,多益攻略,新多益準備,多益字彙,多益推薦 
  • 雅思單字,雅思閱讀,雅思聽力,雅思口說,雅思考古題,雅思英文,雅思網,多益網,雅思學習,雅思題庫,雅思課程,多益名師,雅思名師,雅思攻略,雅思準備,雅思字彙,雅思推薦 
      
  • 多益top1名師 陳蕙,旋元佑,文喬,莫平所領軍 多益.托福.雅思.英檢學習網,推薦課程有文法,單字,閱讀,聽力,口說,寫作,企業內部特訓,高分秘訣等教材 助您輕鬆應對考試 
  • 托福top1名師 陳蕙,旋元佑,文喬,莫平所領軍 多益.托福.雅思.英檢學習網,推薦課程有文法,單字,閱讀,聽力,口說,寫作,企業內部特訓,高分秘訣等教材 助您輕鬆應對考試 
  • 雅思top1名師 陳蕙,旋元佑,文喬,莫平所領軍 多益.托福.雅思.英檢學習網,推薦課程有文法,單字,閱讀,聽力,口說,寫作,企業內部特訓,高分秘訣等教材 助您輕鬆應對考試 
  • 英檢top1名師 陳蕙,旋元佑,文喬,莫平所領軍 多益.托福.雅思.英檢學習網,推薦課程有文法,單字,閱讀,聽力,口說,寫作,企業內部特訓,高分秘訣等教材 助您輕鬆應對考試 
 本網站由多益名師陳蕙,旋元佑,文喬,莫平四大天王所領軍  長久以來,在英文補習界掀起一陣『實力派』的旋風,完全取代其他補習班雜亂無章的講義猜題教學,締造眾多學員傲人的成績也是其他補習班遠所不及  絕對不是僥倖或廣告,而是口碑不斷流傳的自然結果,多益的教學成績是這個好口碑的最基本證據,也是學生前途的最佳保障。 
新聞詳情
面試英語訓練參考
瀏覽數:2804

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推 薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的資格和經驗,我覺 得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧, 對貴單位必有價值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否 做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我做了五年的電腦程式師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供 應方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰, 即沒有升遷機會。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑藉我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道 你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)
or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自 如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣 形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的 人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死 板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel ?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性 調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開 放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could
become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必
說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你 不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人, 有時使我洩氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如 何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in
order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方 瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會 改正我的錯誤。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
(我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域 找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我 來說最重要。)

Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裡。)

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? (你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計畫上的經驗和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)
如果不願正面回答,也可以說:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。)
甚至還可以打趣的說:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準 ?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)
Other Tips (其它建議)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (瞭解一些你申請工作單位的情況)
Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。)
Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先別坐下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面試時,眼睛要看著對方。)
Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。)
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。)
Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴裡有食物,不可開口說話)
Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音)
Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙籤剔牙)
Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急著要工作)
Be honest
but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛)
Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免與面試人談政治或宗教) 聖人者自力,自勝者強!


世界各國語言網頁翻譯